Cairo’s leading day and boarding school for students with special needs and learning disabilities. Dream Ideal Education School offers Egyptian, Canadian and British educational programmes dedicated to meeting the needs of students diagnosed with Learning Disabilities, ADHD, Down’s Syndrome, Autism, Slow Learners and low intellectual abilities. Dream Ideal Education School provides diagnostic, intensive, and highly structured instruction in a fully enriched programme which aims to foster self-confidence, develop self-esteem and a willingness to take responsibility for being active learners.
- Dream Ideal School provides boarding opportunities at the heart...
- Dream Ideal School is pleased to organize psycho-educational evaluations...
Dream Ideal School welcomes parents and students who are looking...
- Educational opportunities that are stimulating, challenging and of the highest quality.
- Early recognition of the level of support needed by individual pupils to access the curriculum.
- Opportunities for parents to be involved in the decision making process at key points.
- Tasks and teaching techniques to support high expectations.
- Work that is differentiated to meet pupils’ needs; and
- An environment in which all pupils are able to develop the skills and attitudes needed to cultivate a thirst for lifelong learning which is unique in Cairo.
Dream Ideal Education School is committed to providing a supportive educational setting for students who experience difficulties in learning. Such students often establish cycles of failure and frustration in prior educational settings, and breaking these cycles in Dream Ideal Education School is our top priority. Dream Ideal Education School is dedicated to designing educational programs which foster each child’s maximum academic, social, and emotional development.
Dream Ideal Education School follows the Egyptian, Canadian and British educational enrichment programmes and will be a member of appropriate international Accreditation organizations.
At Dream Ideal Education School, the curriculum will provide a specialised, multi-sensory approach with an emphasis on basic literacy and numeracy skills combined with access to full educational enrichment opportunities. Dream Ideal Education School provides an optimal learning environment for each individual student and in doing so, may utilize a variety of instructional methods. Each student will follow a carefully structured, individualized learning programme of work designed to remediate difficulties and meet the demands of the attainment targets in accordance with relevant educational enrichment milestones. Provisions will be provided for the additional needs of some students, whereas Learning Specialists will work to supplement the difference in educational and achievement gaps between students. Students have the opportunity to improve their academic skills and master specific strategies that can then be applied to the classroom.
The goals of Dream Ideal Education School are to help each student realize his/her full potential within a pastoral environment through:
- A small and safe school environment.
- Small class numbers.
- Establishing an ethos of high expectations and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Establishing trust through exceptional relationships with each child.
- Continuous building of self-esteem and their ability to learn autonomously.
- Measured and continuous progress in academic achievement and personal and social development.
- Individual Learning Programmes (ILPs), including appropriate support such as individual academic and movement tuition and counseling.
- Developing the necessary skills through the application of proven educational strategies. Consistency of approach by different teachers is essential.
- Partnership with parents and other relevant agencies throughout the on-going provision.
- Safeguard the welfare of everyone within our school community.
- Raise the self-confidence and self-esteem of all our students by ensuring that everyone knows that they are important in their own right.
- Develop the intellectual awareness, abilities and talents of all our students so that they reach their academic potential.
- Provide numerous opportunities through hobbies, sports and activities to develop the personal, social, cultural and spiritual awareness of each student.
- Provide comprehensive assistance to our students to bring about maximum improvement in their academic and school life.
- Ensure that our students understand and value the importance of being part of a family community, so that they learn not only to appreciate their own work but also to celebrate the strength and talents of others, regardless of gender, age or race.
- develop a self-advocacy approach sp that students have an enhanced awareness of themselves as learning and the self knowledge to advance in school and in the workplace.
- Include students with special needs in the society by offering them appropriate intervention programmes that suit their individual needs and abilities.
- Link Dream Ideal Education School with well-established international schools in order to guarantee and facilitate transferred knowledge and offer unique opportunities for our students to continue with their schooling and education internationally should they wish to.
- Look at our students as whole individuals including their educational, social, emotional, and physical well-being by utilizing counseling, social work, music, PE, arts and IT as areas of focus to boost their self esteem and confidence.
Dream Ideal Education School is a world class specialist provision school based in Dreamland, 6th of October City, Egypt dedicated to serving students (3 – 18 years old) with special needs.
name14name14name14name14name13name13name13name13name12name12name12name12name10name10name10name10name9name9name9name9name8name8name8name8name7name7name7name7Name 6Name 6Name 6Name 6Name 5Name 5Name 5Name 5Name 4Name 4Name 4Name 4our teamname14name13name12name10name9name8name7Name 6Name 5Name 4Name 1Name 2Name 3